In order to get yourself and your car ready for an event you will need to download our Event Technical Inspection form and get your car inspected by a qualified automotive shop, no sooner than 30 days prior to the event. There are plenty of shops in your area that can do these inspections for free. You can download just the form here: Technical Inspection Form
You will need to download the event packet, it contains all of the forms you will need for the event. It also has the event schedule, and other times and information you will need for the event. You can also find the forms once you are logged in on the user menu in the right column. The event packet can be found on the event details page for that particular event. Please print out all of the event packet and bring it with you to Check-in. We will not have extras!
The event packet will have a schedule of times and where the event tech and event check-in will take place. Bring your car to the tech line with all of your event forms filled out to assist us in getting you inspected and registered quickly and on your way.
- A helmet with a current SA Snell rating *
- Suntan lotion
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Rain gear (if you bring it, then it won't rain)
- A tarp or other ground covering (to set up camp on, and to store the things you remove from your car before driving on the track)
- A camera and/or video camera - if you want pictures
- A Friend/Crew Member
* Required. For current year check the event's details. Everything else is a suggestion to make your experience that much better.